My First Mac Issue, Omg It Happend. Noooooooo

Reaction score
Yeah, so by the title you can imagine im frustrated. Got a BAD Mac Pro back in july, upgraded to Leopard the day it came out, and have noticed a few glitches now and again, but TODAY, oh boy, This is nice. I have the wireless bluetooth mouse and keyboard set, and I am having to use the WIRED keyboard(oh the horror) because the computer will not sync with my wireless one. I replaced the batteries and all that goodness before i posted only to find im stupid. SO

Assuming the batteries are not the issue, the computer has been restarted twice, and the software is up to date...WHAT CAN I DO. Thanks for the urgent replies.

-Lee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
if you got a bad mac pro in july wouldnt this be at least your second mac issue??? nevertheless....make sure bluetooth is on, your bluetooth antenna thing is properly secured, and bluetooth is properly configured and nothing got changed by mistake

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 2.66ghz i5 27" 4gb
No Bluetooth

Lee, I too have a problem with my imac 24" 2.4ghz. 4 weeks old using wireless mighty mouse & cannot sync mouse with mac. I noticed that the bluetooth icon is not displayed in the top of screen so checked system to find "bluetooth module not installed". So have returned mac to store for repair. Hoping to hear from them on Monday 7th & will let you know the diagnosis!!
rgds Pete

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 2.66ghz i5 27" 4gb
Lee, Picked up Mac this morning. Tecnician said there was nothing wrong with the bluetooth operation. He ran diagnostic routines just to be sure. I told him we had experienced a brief power outage in my area just prior to this occuring & he said that this may have caused the problem. He also said that there was a keypress sequence to use on start-up should this happen again. Apparently it re-sets bluetooth/USB etc etc. & is: Command/option +P+R. Hope this is of some help.
Regards Pete

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.