How do I make the schwa symbol?

N

Nightblade

I found this on Google "?", so it's the only one I have now. But I'd like to be able to make them myself. I looked on the keyboard palette, and I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anybody here know how I could make it myself on this computer? Like, with which fonts and stuff? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Aha, so I just see a question mark in place of the schwa vowel I just posted. So something is off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Im not even sure what that is.. :) if you have bbedit, create the symbol, then find it's html entity then that would tell you how to make it show up in webpages, although I think when you post here it converts all into html entities, except for whatever the schwa symbol is.. it doesnt look like it converted it :(

OP
V

vuschejan

Nightblade said:
I found this on Google "?", so it's the only one I have now. But I'd like to be able to make them myself. I looked on the keyboard palette, and I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anybody here know how I could make it myself on this computer? Like, with which fonts and stuff? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Aha, so I just see a question mark in place of the schwa vowel I just posted. So something is off.
Tell me which one of these it is...

is this it? ?
If so, Alt+d

OP
V

vuschejan

vuschejan said:
Tell me which one of these it is...

is this it? ?
If so, Alt+d
Also, my teacher said that when she did spanish symbols such as é she couldnt see it until it was actually printed off...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.