Best Place to Buy?

Reaction score
There are no Apple stores in my state. I think the prices at the Apple store are a bit exhorbitant (but what do I know really!).

I've been watching www.macmall.com since I first started thinking about getting a Mac. I can't find any other place that sells the Macs online. www.clubmac.com is pretty much the same as www.macmall.com The macmall has a lot of good prices on other things as well, even for regular pc's. Any experience with them? Does someone want to try to talk some sense into me and tell me that I just need to go with the Apple store?

Reaction score
I purchased both of my Macs from MacMall. I didn't have any problems but I've seen posts here and on other forums of people who have had problems with them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" imac 4 gigs Patriot RAM
I like Macmall plus no sales tax

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
I got my wife's first MB at American Musical Supply. What was nice about that is they let you break the payments up over 5 months with no interest.

And when I had an issue and Apple wanted me to send the MB back, I called AMS and they had a brand new MB at my doorstep the next day and asked me to send the old one back. They are an awesome company (and no I don't work for them).

T

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
wow... great service

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.