3G nano and apline headunit

Reaction score
hey guys i got a new 3g nano video for xmas and i already have a 2g nano and i have an alpine headunit in my car with the ipod ready cable, when i would connect my 2G nano to it it would say alpine on the ipod screen then the backlight would turn off...now with the 3G nano when i connect it the backlight stays on all the time, is this normal?

Reaction score
have you tried changing the backlight to turn off after a certain number of seconds

go from the main menu into settings > backlight > and change it to anything except for "always on"

OP
B
Reaction score
have you tried changing the backlight to turn off after a certain number of seconds

go from the main menu into settings > backlight > and change it to anything except for "always on"

yes my backlight is set to only stay on for 10 sec and it does that when im using it normal with headphones, but when i have it plugged into the cable from the alpine in my car it stays on all the time

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.