Alternative to Address Book?

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a better address book then Address Book? I do not like the way it prints. It cuts off addresses at the bottom of the page (I am printing to a Franklin Covey Original size), every so often leaves out part of the information, etc. I prefer something more dependable and better quality.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I cannot help you with an alternative address book but....

If I am having problems with an app (mostly Excel) not printing what I want, then I print to PDF, keep adjusting the settings and page set-up until I get what I want, then print from the correct PDF - saving reams of paper in the process.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Have you tried Bento? It's a sort of database app which integrates with iCal and Address Book. It's a free preview till 14th Feb. Leopard Only.

OP
PapaNoHair
Reaction score
I cannot help you with an alternative address book but....

If I am having problems with an app (mostly Excel) not printing what I want, then I print to PDF, keep adjusting the settings and page set-up until I get what I want, then print from the correct PDF - saving reams of paper in the process.

That is a great suggestion - thanks - will try it!

Goobimama said: "Have you tried Bento? It's a sort of database app which integrates with iCal and Address Book. It's a free preview till 14th Feb. Leopard Only."

I am still on Tiger but look forward to Bento - read about it online. Thanks!

Reaction score
I use Entourage beacuse my school acount is on an exchange server and I cant use Mac Mail. It has a built in calendar, address book, ect. I really like it because I can have my mail aplication open and if I need to check on my schedule I can just click on the calendar tab instead of opening a program. It works for me, anyone else

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.