iMac G5 Speaker?

G

Gamer

iMac G5 Speakers?

Okay love this new deign and all that, but were are the speakers anyway maybe I just misted them or somthing, could some one point out the speakers for me?

Thanks,

OP
G

Gamer

Gamer said:
Okay love this new deign and all that, but were are the speakers anyway maybe I just misted them or somthing, could some one point out the speakers for me?

Thanks,
Okay found out that the speakers are on the bottom so the sound reflects of your desk and back at you.

OP
A

Animatronica

You mean on the bottom as in where the exaust fants are? I thought they were in the enlarged bezel piece...atleast to me that would be the more practical place.
PS: you may want to start using the Edit feature instead of Double Posting. It wastes board space!
C-ya

OP
A

Animatronica

The G5 is listed as having internal speakers and yes, the G4 also had built in speakers. The G4 also came with the external speakers aswell. The Built in Speaker was bypassed when you used the external ones though.

C-ya

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.