Need help with transferring AOL files

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Duo Core
Hello, I have switched from PC to MAC and am now in the process of moving programs and files over to my i-MAC. I would like to move My personal file cabinet to the MAC but don't know where to begin. AOL is not much help in this matter. Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Your best option may be to simply move / save all your AOL mail to folders on your AOL account via your account on your PC or via AOL.com prior to setting up your AOL mail on your Mac. That way all your mail will be located on their servers instead of on your PC / Mac. This is the way I made sure I had all my old mail from my AOL account. Don't even attempt to use AOL software on your Mac, not even worth it. Just set up your AOL account using Mac Mail. Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.