CrossOver 6.0

Reaction score
What's it like? Is it any good? Was told its quite hit and miss and it may work on some things but not other's .

I just wont something simple to use, and did not wont to go to the trouble of using bootcamp and buying XP or Vista.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
Crossover supports running windows based softwares. You can check the softwares they currently support on their website.

OP
M
Reaction score
I was hoping for some one who has used it/or has it now. To give me a first hand view as to how it works for them, and what they use it for.

I have been doing alot of family research, and have bought two programs( witch are old Hungarian books, dealing with coats of arms, and Hungarian aristocratic familys. ) to help me with it.I bought them from a Uni in Hungary but the programs are PC only.But this is the only way to get this documents and information in need , short of going to Hungary in person. So you see it would be great if I could run this programs on my MacBook.So I can do my research when I have time, at home, on my own computer.

Reaction score
ive used it but the software i wanted to run wouldn't work but im sure crossover will improve in the future

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.