CMD+Tab (and other Functions) stop working

Reaction score
So I just upgraded to Leopard using clean install and things have been going great, except for one HUGE issue.

After I leave my computer on for a while CMD+TAB stops to work. Not only this, but alt+tab (for witch) no longer functions, nor to any of the Function keys (F9-F12 for my Expose, Spaces, and Dashboard). This is a HUGE problem as the only way I can get it to work again is to reboot, only to have it stop working again after an hour or so.

Whats even stranger is that the CMD seems to stop working and start again. Example: cmd+space for Quicksilver sometimes wont do anything then suddenly works fine again.

I assume this is a bug in Leopard as I can't imagine what else could be causing it. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
E
Reaction score
I was using a screensaver and thought that might be the issue... hopefully its solved the problem... although its not REALLY a fix haha but its a good start thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.