Uninstalling Conference Recorder Demo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
Okay so i found this app called Conference Recorder, which lets you record videos of ichats and what not. So i downloaded a demo...everything was going well for 7 days, and then it tells me i have to buy it to keep using it. So now, every time I open iChat, this box pops up that says something like "Your demo trial period has expired. Would you like to buy this app?" and i can click "Buy Now" option or the "Not Today" option. soo usually i click not today, sometimes i like to spice it up and click "Buy Now" and then quit safari as it opens the window. But no matter what i do, I CANT GET THIS DARN WINDOW TO STOP COMING UP! its been happening every time i launch ichat for about 4 months...i've spotlighted the name of the application and deleted every file that has to do with it, and the pop-up box yet remains. So does anyone know of a way to get rid of this box without actually buying the software?

ps. The name is "Conference Recorder" and it comes from the Ecamm website.

LWC

Reaction score
Don't know how you uninstalled it but the website recommends using the uninstall option for the program.
From their website:
Q: How do I uninstall Conference Recorder?

A: To uninstall Conference Recorder, run the "Install Conference Recorder" program included in the disk image. Click "Uninstall".

OP
narf1899
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
well that worked. guess i shouldnt have deleted all those files. thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.