Help Garage Band Musical Typing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.33 GHz, 768MB, 60GB, 10.4.11/iPod 4G 20GB Photo/iPod 5.5G 30GB *Hacked*
i need help with Garageband musical typing. i have the version of iLife that came with my OSX 10.3 and i just started to use garageband. my friend has musical typing on his macbook, but i dont! im running tiger now. Do i have to pay to upgrade to get musical typing?? please shed some light!

Reaction score
i need help with Garageband musical typing. i have the version of iLife that came with my OSX 10.3 and i just started to use garageband. my friend has musical typing on his macbook, but i dont! im running tiger now. Do i have to pay to upgrade to get musical typing?? please shed some light!

Okay. Please then shed some light on what 'musical typing' means.. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You have it too.
The keyboard command would be "Command + Shift + K" to bring up the window for it.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.33 GHz, 768MB, 60GB, 10.4.11/iPod 4G 20GB Photo/iPod 5.5G 30GB *Hacked*
its when you use your keyboard to play the instrument

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.