• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Screw the election... i want to know NOW!!!

P

PinkPhishDoors

Forget the election, were having a maclection. Thats right were going to find out here and now whether George "i can't spell presidint" Bush, Or John "i won three purple hearts" Kerry is going to win.

And screw the idea that only Americans can vote we want EVERYONE to vote. I know that most of you are not from the U.S. so go ahead. And no funny business about "i'm not sure" one or the other!

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

How could you people seriously vote for Bush? He is killing innocent people and he is just making terrorism worse.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I'm voting for Ralph Nader.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Ohhh yea yea I wish there was Ralph Nader as an option

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Guys just as a point on profanity....use of stars doesn't make it right. Just avoid it please...

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Since there is no lesser of two evils. None of the above.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

rman said:
Since there is no lesser of two evils. None of the above.

I agree, I think that Dean would have been a great president, if he settled down bit. But the facts remain the same, Kerry got nominated, and he's at least better than bush!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
That is our problem this time around. Anyone but Bush is not a good way to vote for the most powerful man in the United States.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anarkhy said:
What profanity are you talking about?
It's already been edited out of your first post in this thread

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I believe Mac-Forums now uses censors, schweb. So it could have been censored by vB's censors.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
On my desktop there's a Nuke with Bushes name written all over it...
Just need to activate it. Wargames round too?

I'm not an American but i'd vote

John*Kerry

OP
V

vuschejan

I know this is a bit off topic but since he created it, Everyone wish Anarkhy a happy birthday

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

OMG somebody finally noticed, I change my birthday everyday. The next day will be my birthday also... my birthday isn't until April 21, but i change it all the time. lol i have been doing this for a while, finally somebody noticed :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Absolute Zero said:
I believe Mac-Forums now uses censors, schweb. So it could have been censored by vB's censors.
Yeah it does, I just wanted to post that even if you manually added them, it still wouldn't be acceptible...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Er, then why add censors in the first place?

Anyway, I really don't care about this debate since it's not up to me who is the new president... just make it someone good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.