• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Screw the election... i want to know NOW!!!

OP
V

vuschejan

anarkhy said:
That doesn't mean that you can't be involved
I am involved just dont like either of the canidates, I cant really do anythign this time but next time....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I'm glad you're getting involved, vuschejan. :)

Btw, happy 102nd birthday. :D

I've already sent in my absentee ballot application and will vote when the time comes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Beatles4Life said:
Btw, happy 102nd birthday. :D

I've already sent in my absentee ballot application and will vote when the time comes.
Good one Beatles :p

OP
N

Nightblade

I can't believe so many here are Bush supporters! Jeez luweez, I would've thought the majority of Mac users would be left-wing! I mean, I personally think that both Bill Gates AND Steve Jobs wouldn't vote for Bush (if you look at their history, you can find examples of liberalism). Let's focus on Jobs. He was an EX-HIPPIE! I mean, he's lost more of his hippie principles than Benjamin Cohen and Jerry Greenfield (Ben and Jerry), but he's still supposedly a vegan, and Apple claims to get rid of dead iPod batteries in environmental-friendly ways. So, I would think that Jobs wouldn't vote for Bush. Apple is like a "hippie computer". And yet there are so many people here who would vote for him....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
It may be a "hippie" computer to some, but it's also the choice of style conscious professionals and many other groups. Can't lump us all together....

OP
F

Fomer

Well up until about a year ago... year and half... I was a Bush fan.

Someone said they wished Dean had been the one over Kerry. Personally I think Edwards would have been the best over all of them.

Rman said there are no lesser evils, true. Kerry and Bush are equally as horrible, but.... (God forbid) one of them got elected and were assassinated, **** or Edwards?

Not a tough choice for me seeing as how ol' pacemaker is the spawn of Satan.

OP
S

sirlan

I'm still undecided. So far, I dislike Kerry more than I dislike Bush.

As for voting based upon how someone else would vote, that's not smart. Make up your own mind and cast your vote accordingly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.