• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Screw the election... i want to know NOW!!!

OP
T

TylerMoney

So..yeah...we should have more than 2 choices...nator really isn't a choice...he is just something so you don't have to say you voted for the other two. Niether Kerry nor bush work for me...though I must say I'd rather have bush agian than kerry...I don't trust that guy at all....and bush...****....well....this will be my first chance to vote...I turned 18 the day after elections last term...so yeah....we'll see what happens I guess.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Yes i think both canidates are not fit for presidency but, Bush can't even spell "wyte howse"

OP
W

Wapa18

you people blow bush's supposed "stupidity" way out of proportion. sure he mucks up once in a while, but he's not a complete idiot. tell me honestly that you don't stumble over your own words sometimes. the only reason it seems so bad is because he's on tv when it happens! it just so happens that other presidents have been exceptionally good at public speaking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Wapa18 said:
you people blow bush's supposed "stupidity" .
Really. It is a bit more about economics after all ;)

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Wapa18 said:
you people blow bush's supposed "stupidity" way out of proportion. sure he mucks up once in a while, but he's not a complete idiot. tell me honestly that you don't stumble over your own words sometimes. the only reason it seems so bad is because he's on tv when it happens! it just so happens that other presidents have been exceptionally good at public speaking.

I guess he spent too much time in high school cheer leading that he didn't pay attention in "grrummer" class. The point is that he abuses his power, he thinks he is a dictator. And he is is wasting tax money high schools can't buy new supplies (like computers) because i wants to bomb innocent people with it instead. It isn't right!

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Personally, it's not Kerry I don't like, but his fanclub I can't stand.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Absolute Zero said:
Personally, it's not Kerry I don't like, but his fanclub I can't stand.

Wow, thats silly, vote for who you think would make a better president, not because of who votes for who.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Wapa18 said:
the only reason it seems so bad is because he's on tv when it happens! it just so happens that other presidents have been exceptionally good at public speaking.

oh please!!!!! :rolleyes: the president is kinda expected to be exceptionally good at public speaking. If he's not good at it, he better go back to skool!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy said:
Wow, thats silly, vote for who you think would make a better president, not because of who votes for who.
THAT one just flew right over your head...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
anarkhy said:
I guess he spent too much time in high school cheer leading that he didn't pay attention in "grrummer" class. The point is that he abuses his power, he thinks he is a dictator. And he is is wasting tax money high schools can't buy new supplies (like computers) because i wants to bomb innocent people with it instead. It isn't right!
For someone who thinks we did nothing for Germany or Europe after WWII (aka the Marshall Plan), I don't think you should be commenting on anyone else intelligence ;)

OP
C

ChicoWeb

I vote Bush and will be in November. You guys really need to back up your facts and not michael moore your opinions . kthnxbye.

OP
V

vuschejan

Well stated. Oh btw anarkhy is 54 today, everyone wish him a happy real birthday on april 21 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OP
T

TylerMoney

So, yeah. Kerry looks like frankenstien or something. And he smells of evil. He's always changing his mind...and never really picking a side. At least GW is doing what he says...even though you may not agree with it. He says he will rebuild iraq..he's doing it...says he'll continue to fight alqueda..he's doing it.

I must say. This will be one hard election year. Luckily I'll be turning 21...so since there really isn't anyone running who I feel like voting for...if I vote...it won't matter for the rest of the day/night.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Vote Ralph Nader!

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

TylerMoney said:
So, yeah. Kerry looks like frankenstien or something. And he smells of evil. He's always changing his mind...and never really picking a side. At least GW is doing what he says...even though you may not agree with it. He says he will rebuild iraq..he's doing it...says he'll continue to fight alqueda..he's doing it.

I must say. This will be one hard election year. Luckily I'll be turning 21...so since there really isn't anyone running who I feel like voting for...if I vote...it won't matter for the rest of the day/night.

Bush says "I'm Decisive" yet he won't admit to his wrong decisions which just keeps getting to be worse and worse. He wouldn't pull people out of Iraq after nothing was found!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anarkhy said:
Bush says "I'm Decisive" yet he won't admit to his wrong decisions which just keeps getting to be worse and worse. He wouldn't pull people out of Iraq after nothing was found!
Do not believe the media. They are liars, much like Kerry.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Because I don't care who wins. It's not up to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Absolute Zero said:
Because I don't care who wins. It's not up to me.

Go! Go! Thats the attitude!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.