• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cutting it Close

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I have been looking for the one Christmas Gift that my son wants the Nintendo Wii, with zero luck... I walk into my Local Target to get my son a new Shirt for a Christmas Eve Family Party tonight, all of a sudden they wheel out 20 Wii's and I got one... I was really dissapointed I wasent going to be able to give my son the one thing he wanted and by some blessing it came down to the wire!!!

thank you Christmas Gods!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4
Nice, I'm sure he'll be happy.

I hope my parents got me what I wanted :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I have been looking for the one Christmas Gift that my son wants the Nintendo Wii, with zero luck... I walk into my Local Target to get my son a new Shirt for a Christmas Eve Family Party tonight, all of a sudden they wheel out 20 Wii's and I got one... I was really dissapointed I wasent going to be able to give my son the one thing he wanted and by some blessing it came down to the wire!!!

thank you Christmas Gods!!!

Sounds great! I am glad that you managed to walk right into such luck! Your son will be really pleased, I am sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
Dang, I wish I would have gotten a Wii!

But I guess I can't complain, I got an iMac :p

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Thanks, Its going to make his Christmas... and to be honest Im looking forward to playing it LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.