manual connect

N

nwilcox

i posted this a few weeks ago:

"i made it so that when i plug my ipod into my powerbook it does not automatically open itunes and sync with itunes. i did that so that i could easily back up my hard drive onto my ipod. however, now i want my ipod to sync with my powerbook automatically, and i forget how to change this setting.

how do i made my ipod automatically sync with my powerbook (itunes) when i plug it in again?"

then 'gort' replied and said 'itunes preferences'. however, i cannot find anything about changing manual connect to auto connect in itunes preferences! any suggestions? lend some help! (preferably more detailed help)

OP
W

Wapa18

just connect your ipod, and when it mounts, go into itunes and at the bottom right of the window, there will be three buttons and i think it's the one that looks like an ipod. those are your ipod preferences.

OP
N

nwilcox

Wapa18 said:
just connect your ipod, and when it mounts, go into itunes and at the bottom right of the window, there will be three buttons and i think it's the one that looks like an ipod. those are your ipod preferences.

thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.