Transmission

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 2.16 CPU/2GB RAM
Ok I downloaded it, but how do I search for stuff. I cant search anything. I thought this was similar to Limewire.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Transmission is not a P2P program, it's a torrent program. You would have to find and download torrents to use Transmission.

For a P2P program, you can get Limewire for Mac or use a program called Acquisition

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
so whats the definition of torrent then? Whats the point in having it if you cant download anything.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Is Acquistion free because nothing showing up for the downloads. I downloaded the 206 build Acquistion 2

Screenshot_1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
Get limewire for mac if you want p2p if your downloading movies that wrong and i have some advice just PM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
so whats the definition of torrent then? Whats the point in having it if you cant download anything.

If you don't know what it is and can't figure out how to Google it, I'm not going to bother explaining it.

It looks like Acquisition is no longer free, so Limewire is what you're stuck with.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.