Publishing a single site in iWeb?

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have created a few different sites using iWeb, how do i publish just a single one of these sites, when i click the site and click publish its publishing ALL sites created on my system i do not want this to happen? I only want to upload ONE of the sites. Please advise. Thanks.

Also... second question:Iif i were to loose all my mac data (say it blew up) is there an easy way to download all your iweb sites as they were back to your system? An import option perhaps?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core 2 Duo, PPC G4
I don't know the answer to your first question (but I'd like to), but the second one is easier. Save the domain file in the iWeb folder in Users/[your username]/Library/Application Support/iWeb. That folder contains the data necessary to use iWeb - if you lose that folder, you'll lose the ability to use your sites in iWeb.

The sites themselves are stored in Users/[your username]/Sites. If you know HTML and you want to stop using iWeb and use an HTML editor instead, you'll need those files.

Claire

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.