• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

DVD Blur and Image distortion SORTED!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book pro. 17" Intel core duo 2. 2.33
Hi. I have been for a long time now been trying to get a near 100% clarity from keynotes to DVD and have finaly done it. This is how I have created great quality images with background musice and effects. I found by shear luck a programe called "Fotomagico 2" it can be found at http://www.boinx.com/

I instaled te programe which is mac certified, it is a bit like using iDVD!. The images can be set with music and image transitions etc. I put the images into this programe and then sent direct to Toast which is set in the "Export to" drop down menu and the Images have come out on the DVD with amazing clarity, i then tried to be even greadier!!. I put each image into Adobe photoshop and clicked once on Sharpen and then save to images. The Result was the best I have seen on any presentation taking into account the DVD resolution is very low. It is well worth the money and Gives fantastic results. It's just a shame I bought Final cut studio 2 3 days ago just to try and sort this problem and then found this fotomagico by chance now I have to study FCS 2 Bye!! Hope this helps out to you guys who have been having image problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.