Together (organisational tool for Macs)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
title_ss.png
Together128.png

Together lets you keep everything in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.

import.png

Powerful Organizing
organize.png

Together has unparalleled features for organizing your items. Items can be tagged, color-coded with labels, stored in folders and collected together in groups, which work like iTunes playlists. Together also has smart groups that can do all the work of staying organized for you.

Together's tag browser goes beyond mere management with system tags, automatically created from the labels, ratings and groups in your library, providing an alternate view of your library.

Get your Together Trial
I have just about started using it, but it seems to be a really nice application. Still getting used to what it's supposed to do but I think this one's a keeper.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Leopard only cause it has Quicklook features and some core animation thrown in here and there... :)

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
d'oh! for leopard only...

sad. it looks nice.

Reaction score
More tools that cost more money so we can do things we'd otherwise never do. Tell ya what: gimme a file system that works and a box that binds to AD and some serious business titles and a decent frikking file manager and then we can talk about non sequiturs like this. I mean like - who cares?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.