Mighty...dead Mouse

Reaction score
Hi All,

My mighty mouse is 3 month old, I found out yesterday that the right click stop working. I brought it to apple store and one of the guy works there after trying to test my mighty mouse by plugging to his MBP and confirmed it was stopped working on the right click.

He took it and said it need to be sent to repair and it would take about 10 to 14 days. My question would like to ask you guys is. Is that normal for sending a "mouse" for the repair within 10 to 14 days or i can get a new one instant ?

Well, for me it is not a big deal he took it but I am feeling like apple need to spend 10 to 14 days to repair a mouse!! Sound ridiculous to me. What do you guys think about that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro. 16GB iPod Touch.
Seems kind of crazy to me... I've had three (maybe four?) Mighty Mice and they keep crapping out on me, despite me not doing anything to them. However each time I've gotten a new one on the spot, to bad I hate the thing now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Mine stopped scrolling down permanently and they gave me a new one on the spot.

What apple store are you going to? I never want to go there for service.

OP
S
Reaction score
I am totally agree with you guys that they should give me a new one on the spot, but they did not. What a baddd service!!! I am living in Denmark and the apple store i went to is Humac, and I think Humac is the only apple store here.

Well, I hope apple should consider about this and improve their service, a mighty mouse is nothing to me but it make me lost the trust in apple service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.