• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

You want to see the iMac G5 here it is!!

OP
I

Icarus

guys guy! those pictures are FAKE. Oh yeah, Icarus with the truth...don't worry, I'll protect all of you from future hoaxes also.
starting my list -
Bigfoot - guy dressed in monkey costume.
lochness monster - rubber duck in pond
secure windows - I'm working on this one. ;)

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Icarus: please read the preceeding posts before make a silly post like that ^ you are the second person who has done this. We have already discovered that they were fake 3 days ago.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy: Please stop acting like Mac-Forums Administrator and mind your own business.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
You guys just can't seem to get along do you? Try.. for all of us.. please!

Now about the chameleon thing.. it will not be invisible.. you can choose what color you would like to make it.. it doesnt just change colors by itself.. if you wanted a red iMac, you would choose red in your preferences and bam.. you have a red iMac or whatever color you would want. I think that is very very kewl :)

OP
I

Icarus

anarkhy said:
Icarus: please read the preceeding posts before make a silly post like that ^ you are the second person who has done this. We have already discovered that they were fake 3 days ago.

I'm quite aware we knew it was fake 3 days ago - and somebody mentioned the fact that it was fake say a few posts up - so I was mocking people who didn't read the whole thing.

Notice how sarcastic the post was? Hrm...done by accident, perhaps? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Why mock? why be sarcastic? come on people! Friendly community.. let's say it 3 times, slowly to ourselves.. and then another 3 times out loud. If that doesnt get through to you, maybe Ill need to stand you up front and you can write it 100 times on the chalk board :) You act like kids, Ill treat you like kids.. come on people! :)

OP
I

Icarus

Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community. Friendly community.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
He meant to say a 1000 times and cuting and pasting is not allowed. :p ;)

OP
I

Icarus

you mean you can cut and paste? Think of all the time I wasted writing all that out.... ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.