How do you change print quality?

Reaction score
Looked everywhere but can't find any menu that will alter my print quality.
I want to print higher quality photos.
Any advice appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
Are you trying to print from Preview or from a photo editing app? Do you have the correct printer drivers installed for your EXACT printer model? Sometimes that is the only way to make your computer let you alter the print quality...the computer needs to know exactly how to talk to the print heads.

Try using a photo editing app to print from instead of Preview, if you are using Preview...maybe that'd help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
HELP US TO HELP YOU.

What printer? What program?

Aarghhh!

OP
M
Reaction score
Printer is Brother MFC-215C. Computer is MacBook Pro OS-X, hot out of the box.I have been on PC's, this Mac stuff is new to me so is pretty alien and so far not very logical.
Haven't checked drives yet but just up and out of bed.
Any programme....Preview, Photoshop, none seem to have a print quality or indeed a greyscale/colour option. I am sure it is somewhere but maybe within the application rather than on the printer options?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
saying that mac stuff is not very logical is actually quite funny...I'm a recent switcher too btw.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.