apple tv for anniversary

Reaction score
so my wife gets me a apple tv for my anniversary(160 gig). I thought about returning it because, i'm not sure of the usage it will get. But I have chosen to keep it since I can't think of anything else I really want, And the 10% restock fee kills me. I told her don't be shocked at whats on it I'm just dling video pod cast like crazy. How does everyone else like theres. So far i feel the video podcast have been ok IQ but youtube kinda suck IQ quality wise

Reaction score
I love mine however i just don't get the use from it thats why I'm selling it (i made a post in the for sale area of this forum) They are great for people who want their content on a TV in another room. However i don't have a large collection of videos and music and on top of that I don't have a HDTV in the lounge. I brought it because i traded in alot of old stuff and seen they had a brand new Apple TV for a good price so i decided to give it a try.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB 2.6 Ghz, 4 GB ram
I picked one up a few months back and I think it’s great.

I have a large collection of movies that I acquired via Handbrake and now if we want to watch a movie I just switch my source to the AppleTV.

I also like having all my music attached to my home theatre so I can listen to music outside of my Macbook or my headphones.

I will say that if I didn’t have so many movies in my library I would be a lot less thrilled about the device itself.

My wife is a huge fan of photo slide shows on the TV.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.