filter in youtube app?

Reaction score
got the ipod touch as an early christmas present, just a quick question... in the youtube app, is there a filter like there is on the regular computerized version? maybe I'm just missing something

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
got the ipod touch as an early christmas present, just a quick question... in the youtube app, is there a filter like there is on the regular computerized version? maybe I'm just missing something
I don't know what you mean wrt a filter on what I assume you mean is the website.

I'll assume YouTube works the same on the iPod touch as it does on the iPhone. The videos that are available through the touch are only those that have been converted to the H.264 video codec. If it hasn't been converted, you can't watch it because the touch can't display it.

Does this help?

Merry Christmas! I hope you're having fun with your iPod touch!!!!

OP
D
Reaction score
wow mathogre, your 2 for 2 on the questions, thanks for the information, makes a lot more sense now, happy holidays to you as well, be safe and happy:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.