• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What's with the Apple site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
I was on the apple site, navigated to the iPod and iTunes section, and clicked on Feedback at the bottom (I wanted to email them regarding my opinions of pay-per-download vs. VCL). Anyway, at the bottom of that page, there was a link: Report inappropriate use of iTunes or the iTunes Music Store. What the **** could possibly be considered "inappropriate use", and so inappropriate that one has to report it? And even if someone reports inappropriate use, what could Apple possibly do about it?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

M

Matt

No idea :confused:

I think they mean if you use explicited words in the question you send to them :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Well there is a page where people have been submitting their iMix's with inappropriate songs in them..i.e. someone made a masturbation list full of songs like dancing with myself, no woman no cry, fiddler's green etc...

Apple chose not to publish the above mentioned iMix...

OP
The Trooper
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I wonder if it had Holding my Own by The Darkness.....

OP
The Trooper
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The Trooper said:
I was on the apple site, navigated to the iPod and iTunes section, and clicked on Feedback at the bottom (I wanted to email them regarding my opinions of pay-per-download vs. VCL). Anyway, at the bottom of that page, there was a link: Report inappropriate use of iTunes or the iTunes Music Store. What the **** could possibly be considered "inappropriate use", and so inappropriate that one has to report it? And even if someone reports inappropriate use, what could Apple possibly do about it?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
You censor the word "****"? Who are you, Rupert Murdoch? Welcome to the 21st century; "****" is not a bad word. And even if you choose to enforce the zero-tolerance policy, at least do it right. I read one thread where a guy wanted to say "hello", but it appeared as "****o".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.