Well I just ordered a second display for my iMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo iMac, 2GB ram, ATI HD2600 PRO, 320gb HDD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have one and it's ok for the money; a good bargain monitor. But you'll probably notice a huge difference next to your iMac screen. If that's not a big deal, it should work out well.

Reaction score
The Ultrasharp monitors are very good. You won't be disappointed. I'm sure it will have more than 2 degrees of viewing angle like the 20" iMac does. :Angry:

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have one and it's ok for the money; a good bargain monitor. But you'll probably notice a huge difference next to your iMac screen. If that's not a big deal, it should work out well.

My cousin has a 20" ultrasharp and I love it, Ive heard the 22" looks a little different, but no biggie, I'm gonna mostly use it so I can have more apps open at a time. I dont really do alot of video or photo editing. Although there is a Nikon D40 im really thinking on.;D

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well got my monitor in today, wow, its amazing! Im really thinking of using it on the left as my main display so I can have the extra 2"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.