Is it safe to buy it refurbished??

Reaction score
On the apple website, on the part where it...well shows refurbished items, do you think its a good idea to buy there, or should I buy a new, macbook. http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?nplm=FA895LL/A is the link. And its 100 bucks more, but it appears to only have a better graphics card.Well, do you think it will be better since I do play some games. And should I get the warrenty in case something is wrong with it? Or will they cover it if its broke? Did they refurbish it? Thanks, and sorry for being a moron -.-

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I'm pretty sure Apple, or whoever makes their computers to begin with, works on the refurbs. If it wasn't for my student discount, I probably would have went with a refurb. As long as you get Applecare, which you should even if it's brand new, it's hard to go wrong with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.