Awesome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
Ok, so I was searching on craigslist for a powerbook for some time so i found a 15 inch one for 600 that was in awesome condition. Now the guy wouldnt give me a cell or more pics than i have seen....first he said his camera was busted, then his cell was busted and he told me to meet him at some pub....needless to say i thought it was shady....but i went to go get it anyway....i brought a camcorder to record the transaction, and my muscle with me ( my 10 yr old cousin ;D )....so i get there and its not what i imagined at all...the guy wasn't some crazy shady thug like i thought....he was a cool kid who was very nice and re-assured me by showing me that everything works on the computer. I paid and took off.....then when i'm driving home i check the applications.....i have Final cut pro, Photoshop, soundtrack pro!, and a bunch of other programs. .....so for 600 bucks i got a computer with no scratches or dents and some sweet programs.....i must say this was a pimp!
thanks for reading

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Too bad if your system ever crashes or your have to reinstall the os you won't get any of those programs back.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
i just installed leopard on it ....pretty pimp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro. 16GB iPod Touch.
Too bad if your system ever crashes or your have to reinstall the os you won't get any of those programs back.

You could just copy the apps to an external disk.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.