iphone / tmobile ???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
early 2006 macbook pro 15.4"
i was wondering if i bought an unlocked iphone 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 ( when unlock/ jailbreak arrives) and got the flexpay on tmobile usa, would it work ok ? i am thinking of getting the 600 mins,unlimited nights and weekends, 1000 texts and unlimited internet flexpay plan ??? any advice, experience or advice would be greatly welcomed. i live in the usa so its for a usa iphone......
someone please help me get an answer as i am wanting an iphone so bad lol...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If you're asking whether you'll be able to use a Tmobile SIM card in an unlocked iPhone, the simple answer is yes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alu MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz, 2GB DDR3, 160 + 320GB HDD, Gforce 9400m - iPhone 8GB 2.2 T-Mobile
Hi,
I use T-Mobile web'n'walk which seems to be the UK equivalent to the plan you suggest and it works fine for me. The free phone I got with the plan nearly covered the cost of my iPhone as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
I use T-Mobile with my unlocked iPhone. I originally did the hardware (soldering) unlock, but have since repaired the baseband and re-unlocked using the software method.

If you want to use the cheaper ($5.99) T-Mobile Mobile Web, you'll need to do some additional software hacking to add a proxy.pac file to the phone to override the internet settings. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, you will need to use the $19.99 blackberry plan with an APN of wap.voicestream.com or the Total Internet for $29.99 with an APN of internet.voicestream.com. You'll enter those addresses in your EDGE settings pane once you unlock the iPhone. Make sure that you delete everything in the username and password fields, and leave them blank...T-Mobile doesn't use sign on info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.