Stream my xm radio to my hot tub??

Reaction score
OK this is my first post...

I have a hot tub and there is a Aux jack in the stereo that I can plug my airport into. I now can stream my music from itunes to the tub. My question is can I run my xm radio or perhaps my television audio thru my Imac to the hot tub?

Thanks

Machine Name: iMac G5
Machine Model: PowerMac8,2
CPU Type: PowerPC G5 (3.1)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I first read the title of your thread as:

"Steam my xm radio in my hot tub??"
:):D

Back on topic....
Have you checked out the XM Radio home page? I would imagine it would be possible, but you might have to download a proprietary software player from XM. I'm really not sure, though.

OP
I
Reaction score
What I was hoping that I could run selected audio thru my mac by using an input jack on the back.

Seems like I can only stream my music to my airport by running itunes and selecting the airport/computer button on the bottom right corner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
XM allows you to listen to their music online as well. Thats what I would do. Also most of their radios have Aux out jacks. If you would run from your imac out to your hot tub then you might have to get a wireless audio system set up or a really long cable depending on your preferences/budget

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.