iDisk Storage Problems

Reaction score
Okay, I don't know if anybody will have a ready answer for this one, as I'm totally mystified. I removed all files from my iDisk; ordinarily, after dragging these items to the trash and deleting them, the available capacity for iDisk resets itself. This time, however, the items did not appear in the trash, yet they are no longer on my iDisk. Even though they're gone, it shows that about 3GB are in use, despite being completely empty. I've tried everything I could think of, from disabling and remounting iDisk, turning sync on and off, restarting my computer. The only thing that effected any change at all was actually deleting the folder from iDisk in which most of the files had been stored. That showed up in my trash and the available capacity reading went from just under 1GB to about 1.95GB, but that trick only worked once.

Has anyone else dealt with a problem like this? If so, how did you manage to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.