Question for the Coders out there

Reaction score
Hello Mac-Forums,

Quick question for all you newbies and long term coders out there. While developing our medical software for OS X we found that there are not a ton of resources on the net for us Mac Coders. This site and a few other forums, are great resources but are not centered specifically around programing (Xcode, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa etc).

Although my team is getting deep into the programming zone, I am more then willing to pull a few interface designers away to develop a forum website to host such a resource. This would basically be a full blown ad-free, cost free, apple programming forum. I never have heard its a bad thing to have too many resources.

Let me know what you all think and we will get started.

Thanks

Chris

Reaction score
That would be an amazing thing if it took off. I've been looking for decent, recent resources on Mac programming since I got my Macbook a month or so ago, and haven't found much (except that Xcode's own tutorial breaks down when you get to the Interface Builder part).

Oisín

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
I'm surprised Apple does not offer that already. I am a web developer, so I know how useful resources are - forums, blogs, etc. I'm sure a site like you describe would be very beneficial to desktop application developers. It might even foster the next great app.

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.