Does Halo Demo work in Mac OS X Leopard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 2.16 CPU/2GB RAM
It should, was there a problem that occured

I know a long time Bungie was gay because they made people who had a different architecture pay like 20 bucks for an update to work with there machine. But I think they decided to make it free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
What do you have PPC or Intel

OP
Neptune
Reaction score
What do you have PPC or Intel

2.0GHz Intel Core Duo MacBook. I played Halo Demo before on a Tiger 12" iBook G4 (my previous Mac) and it played fine. I did play Halo on my MacBook when it had Tiger but Halo was unstable on the MacBook (crashed randomly).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I
I know a long time Bungie was gay because they made people who had a different architecture pay like 20 bucks for an update to work with there machine. But I think they decided to make it free.

How did that make them "homosexual"?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I thought he meant the "lighthearted and carefree" definition of gay.

Yeah, I mean come on, if you have to charge money for a update. Thats a serious flaw to me. Others might not think its a big deal. For example Quake 3's UB update was free for Intel users.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I've played it on Leopard on my MBP, but there is a definite difference in the appearance of the graphics of the game (some weird shadows) and the first time I played it crash, but other than that it's ok.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.