• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Pro Dvd & Cd Labeling Programs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2015 5K iMac 4ghz 32gb 4gb Graphics - Late 2011 17" MacBook Pro 2.4ghz quad i7 16gb ram
I'm looking for a Professional labeling program to use with my mac, Currently what im doing is using adobe Illustrator and lining the text up with the cd labels. I been doing it like that for about 2 years and our cd names change about every weekend because i do recording for my church. So i need something that is pro like because i am a Final Cut Pro person, but easy to go in and change the sermon tittle and date with out worrying if the names got cut off or anything. Just post all the ones you guys know about even if its consumer based. Thanks

OP
CAMERA MAN
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2015 5K iMac 4ghz 32gb 4gb Graphics - Late 2011 17" MacBook Pro 2.4ghz quad i7 16gb ram
Their's gotta be someone out their that knows of something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Toast comes with Disc Cover RE which may be a light version from BeLight Software. I toyed with it a year ago and don't remember much.

OP
CAMERA MAN
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Does toast really? Mine was preloaded on my comp but i never seen a labeling program with it, but thanks for that info, im looking into that. Anyone else?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.