Flashing Yellow Light

Reaction score
i have a flashing yellow light on my airport express and cant get rid of it to connect. i have scanned for it and my computer doesnt seem to want to find it. i have configured my computer to work with an ethernet connection to write this message..but as soon as i plug it into the airport express its all goes away. my software is all up to date. i just moved into a new house that had the internet connected before..but i didnt get a good signal with the wifi that was connected..then tried to do my airport express then got a flashing yellow.

please any help would be wonderful
i am running an ibook with leopard.

OP
R
Reaction score
that was for the airport extreme..i have the airport express..but i did look in that website but nothing seemed to work. am i missing something?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
have you reset your modem

OP
R
Reaction score
i also believe i reset my airport as well seeing it wasnt working, and thought i was in the middle of kinda starting from scratch so to speak and it said it will reset the airport, then i was to go into my network setting and do that stuff, it resets..but never came back. that was when i got the airport utility trying to rescan but with no luck finding it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.