Nano gen3 Problems

Reaction score
Im just wondering.

But has anyone had any problems with the new "Short Stubby" 3rd gen nano's
I have a customer that has managed to kill 4 of them "they sync their music, & then all of a sudden they just die"
Problem being ive tested them on my machine & haven't even gotten to sync before they just start reseting themselves

I've updated firmware & updated i tunes but they just keep reseting

Ive tried 2 4gig silver & 2 Blue 8gig units
atm I have a silver 4 gig plugged into my pc all its doing is restarting coming up with the menu & then restarting saying connecting then restarting.

I spoke to apple & of course they know nothing
but according to my repair agent i usually send the faulty units to they have had alot more faulty units then with the previous 2 series in the first couple of months..
Anyone had a problem let me know i wanna get to the bottom of it

Cheers

Baitman

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 300MHz 288mb RAM Mac OS X (Panther), iMac G3 500MHz (Panther), iMac G3 350MHz (Tiger), iPod
First of all, Welcome to the forums!

I have two iPod Nano 3g's and they havn't done this but my 2g did this the first month I had it. I let the battery drain ALL the way then wait a 24 hour period with the battery TOTALLY drained. This should reset the whole iPod. Then restore the iPod using iTunes. It should work..."It worked for me."

Happy iPoding!

iMacKid500 :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.