Can you check my site please?

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum and am really glad I found it!

I have been building a website and for some reason my flash videos don't seem to show up on mac computers, I recently made a change to some code to see if it helps.

Since I am not on my mac for a week I was hoping you could check it for me?
I just need to know if my flash player shows up.

www.BLACKDEATHMETAL.com

When you open up the page you can click on one of the video category's and there will see a FLV video.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Forgive me for being paranoid, but I rather doubt that anyone will want to run the risk of clicking on a URL from a new user with whom we have no experience! I don't say this to be obnoxious, merely to reflect today's computing reality. "Safe Computing" is practiced by a great many people these days. Perhaps you could post a similar post on some forum you have been a member of a bit longer. You might get a better "take rate". Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
I opened it :p It seemed fine...

OP
D
Reaction score
I understand and thanks. It is a totally legit site and I appreciate anybody to check it for me. Thanks iRye for checking I appreciate it, if anybody else can verify it I would appreciate it.

www.BLACKDEATHMETAL.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
works for me. you're good to go it seems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
As for me I click through anything. I'M USING A MAC FOR GOD'S SAKE! If something asks me for my username/pass, then I'll think twice. Otherwise I have no fear of clicking links.

@disposition: Since Safari for windows has been released, it is pretty much the same webkit engine. You should try your sites on there. In all probability, aside from some font differences, it should work the same. Opened fine for me btw (although I'm not sure what fine means... that colour combination really hurts the eyes, but I guess that's a wholly different story)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
As for me I click through anything. I'M USING A MAC FOR GOD'S SAKE! If something asks me for my username/pass, then I'll think twice. Otherwise I have no fear of clicking links.

@disposition: Since Safari for windows has been released, it is pretty much the same webkit engine. You should try your sites on there. In all probability, aside from some font differences, it should work the same. Opened fine for me btw (although I'm not sure what fine means... that colour combination really hurts the eyes, but I guess that's a wholly different story)

Yeah I agree, red on black makes me not want to read what you have written.

OP
D
Reaction score
Alright! Thanks for the info. On some monitors it looks great! And some it looks like (well what you said) I will probably just make it a nice light gray soon.

Thanks again.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I understand and thanks. It is a totally legit site and I appreciate anybody to check it for me. Thanks iRye for checking I appreciate it, if anybody else can verify it I would appreciate it.

www.BLACKDEATHMETAL.com

Works for me here also. Leopard 10.5.1. Flash player was fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.