best mice?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" PB 1.5, 512 ram, superdrive, one sexy computer!
I want a two button mouse. I just bought the wireless intelliexplorer mouse. I am going to return the MS mouse as it causes some programs to crash when I hit the scroll wheel (due to the horizontal scrolling). I read that this is because plenty of programs don't support horizontal scrolling, but if this is the case I don't want to deal with that. It's a shame because it feels so **** good. I think I am going to get a plain intelliexplorer non wireless. As it feels good. Any other suggestions? There aren't any two button bluetooth mice are there? I don't think I want a wireless one unless its BT. But then again what's the point of wireless if its just for at a desk? Aside from cord free, I don't think its that big of a deal. But I wouldn't want to waste my bluetooth

In summary, any good fully compatible mice for mac? Bluetooth or wired preferred. I also generally prefer the ones designed for right handed users (ala the MS intelli mice). Thanks!

J

Joeytpg

well so far the logitech mice are one of the coolest-bestworking out there..........i have the logitech MX510, but a lot of people here use the MX wireless model (MX700) and the bluetooth model (MX900) they're great.

i'd definitely recommend it :D

C

Cloudane

I have the MX700, nice mouse but it guzzles batteries (goes flat in about a day's use) - some of their older wireless models used to last for months!

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" PB 1.5, 512 ram, superdrive, one sexy computer!
yeah I heard the ms intellimouse could last on its two double A batteries for six months. It can't be recharged but who cares if it can last that long.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
I like my Apple Bluetooth Mouse! It also lasts for abot 6 months on two Triple A batteries...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I have the Logitech Mouseman Optical Wireless Mouse. Its the best!!!!!

H

Haylcron

I have the MX 700. The MX 1000 was just released, it is the first ever laser mouse, 20x more sensitive than an optic mouse... although, it does have the horizontal scroll. I would caution against bluetooth mice if you are a gamer as they don't keep up as well with fast movements as well as the non-bluetooth mice. Also, they drain batteries faster. Oh, that reminds me, the new MX 1000 uses lithium batteries instead of AA.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.