iPod Connection for a FM Module?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Retina 5K/3.4GHz Core i5/256GB SSD/40GB DDR4/Logitech MX Master 2S/
My wife had a suggestion today. She asked if they had a module that would plug into the base of the iTouch so that in turn could be plugged into her iPod Bose unit. That way, when she gets tired of the canned music, she can switch over to regular fFM stereo.

Is there a stand-along FM device or a FM module I could look at?

OP
drgrafix
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Retina 5K/3.4GHz Core i5/256GB SSD/40GB DDR4/Logitech MX Master 2S/
Actually, in the reviews, there's one indicating that it doesn't work with the iTouch. Obviously, with the Bose dock having the capability of producing beautiful music, and the iTouch capable of storing/playing it... plus displaying a nice graphic equalizer, a piggyback FM receiver would be a very nice alternative when you just want to hear some news/weather/different music. In hindsight, I think we should have looked at something other than the Bose dock, although most everything I saw was very ugly.

Surprised that Bose themselves haven't built-in a FM tuner, or... offered a digital tuner module that would plug into the same docking port. Helloooo Bose, do you listen to customers?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.