Problems with lanning on Warcraft.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
I've been using lan emulators such as Hamachi and Battlelan to play with my friends Warcraft over the net back when I was using a PC. Switching to Mac, I've been having problems doing this. When I connect to HamachiX, I could only see a few of my friends online and I couldn't see any LAN games. Using farsight, there were errors such as "unable to resolve host" and something like "background process terminated unexpectedly". Anyone here knows what's the problem or any other way to LAN? Help. I don't wanna reboot back to Windows everytime I wanna play a game with my mates. Thanks.

OP
calenerd
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
calenerd
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok the problem's been resolved now. it's Hamachi having problems. although I can connect to my friends' games now, the problem now is that Hamachi keeps freezing up even though I can use it to connect to games. now I can't even force quit it, shut down my computer normally or open some applications(-10810 error). if this carries on, with me not being able to shut down my computer normally as i can only force it to shut down by holding down the power key at the back, my iMac is going to computers heaven sooner or later!

Reaction score
IM HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS!! i cant connect to me friends games thru farsight, and hama just freezes my comp. that website that was posted doesnt seem to help >< is there anyother mac lancraft thingy? please help us haha

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Umm.. I'm a newly mac user and also a war3 gamer.. I have a problem in "how to join other's IP". Can anyone help me pls. I have both farsight and hamachi for mac.. BUT the problem is, i don't even know how to use both of them! Hais.. Please teach me use these applications can?

Thank You!

Reaction score
Hi all,
Reviving an old thread... anyone knows of an alternative for Farsight... it seems broken on leopard... better yet, a lancraft for Mac..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.