ibook G4 " Wake from Sleep problem"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.33 GHz, 2 GB Ram 160 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 750 GB External HDD
Hey,

I just woke up to a nightmare.

I came down stairs and my wife was freaking out. Her ibook g4 would not do anything. It was working just fine last night. he closed the lid and went to bed. This morning when she got up she opened the ibook and nothing. I just will not wake up. The apple on the lid stats on even if the lid is closed, i just wont turn off like it usually does during sleep and and the mac will not turn on no matter what we do. I can tell there it power to it because the screen is on its just black, the apple in the back is lit up and the little white light buy the button you push to open the lid is lit.

I have tried holding down the power button for 2-3 minuts but that does not shut it down. I even took out the battery and put it back in but it is still frozen. What the **** should I do to fix this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.