Leopard - Hovering over links, possible? Easy method to copy/paste?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac OSX 10.5 Leopard
Couple of newbie questions here:

Is it possible to change the settings for how links are displayed so that they are only underlined when the pointer hovers over them? I'd much prefer that option over viewing webpages where every link is underlined.

Also, is there an easier method to using the copy/paste function other than going to the Edit icon? I miss not being able to do a simple right click to copy/paste as I did with XP.

Other than these two issues I'm loving my new iMac thus far. Wish I would have gotten an Apple a long time ago. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I do not know about the link thing, but to copy and paste you can also use command-C to Copy and command-V to paste.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Couple of newbie questions here:

Is it possible to change the settings for how links are displayed so that they are only underlined when the pointer hovers over them? I'd much prefer that option over viewing webpages where every link is underlined.
In Firefox, yes. In Safari, this would require a custom .css file.

Also, is there an easier method to using the copy/paste function other than going to the Edit icon? I miss not being able to do a simple right click to copy/paste as I did with XP.
Drag-and drop, Command-C, or enable the secondary button in the Mouse pane of System Preferences

OP
macfella
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac OSX 10.5 Leopard
Thanks for the quick replies.

Glad to hear of the easy copy/paste method. That info is quite appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.