PDF files

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67GHz 15.2" Superdrive 1.5GB RAM
Hi all,
I downloaded and installed adobe acrobat reader to read pdf files because i prefer them but the emac that i'm using at the moment seems to use preview by default. How do i change it so that when i download a pdf, it uses adobe?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
misskool said:
Hi all,
I downloaded and installed adobe acrobat reader to read pdf files because i prefer them but the emac that i'm using at the moment seems to use preview by default. How do i change it so that when i download a pdf, it uses adobe?

Thanks!

Highlight the file that you want to change. Then from the Finder, click on "Get Info" in the File menu. You'll see a section that says "Open With", and you'll have the option of selecting the application used. You can also check-off a box to use that application to open all files of that type.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.