Is this a good deal on a Brand new macbook Pro?

Reaction score
Hi there.

Is this a good deal on a brand new macbook pro. It is the bottom of the line macbook pro with 120 GB hard drive, 2.2 Ghz intel core 2 duo, and nvidia 8600 126 mb. For $1725 out the door

OP
E
Reaction score
Sorry to bump but I need to make the purchase soon. Any suggestions? Are there better prices out there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Sounds good. Suspiciously good. If it's on Ebay or something, beware.

OP
E
Reaction score
Actually it is eBay... but its brand new and sealed. only down side - it has a matte screen =(

Reaction score
i have a question

i have a question and can any one help me see i have a 2.16ghz macbook pro 15 inch 3gb ram and i'm thinking about getting one of the new macbook pro's with the nw 2.6ghz i don't exactly need it but i'm just wondering how much faser it is than the on i have now thanks any information would help thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro. 16GB iPod Touch.
Actually it is eBay... but its brand new and sealed. only down side - it has a matte screen =(

I would consider that and upside personally.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Yeah, the upside is the matte screen for me.
The downside is that its on ebay.
Run away, far away from buying "new" things on ebay. You might be okay for a deal here and there, but the majority of those auctions are scams or utter crap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 800MHz, ipod 80GB
Yeah, the upside is the matte screen for me.
The downside is that its on ebay.
Run away, far away from buying "new" things on ebay. You might be okay for a deal here and there, but the majority of those auctions are scams or utter crap.

Why is that? Is it really that bad up there

OP
E
Reaction score
Ive had pretty good experience with eBay. Plus it is covered under PayPal protection, which is always a good thing. And seller agrees to pay shipping cost and refund money if it is defective. What do you guys think, take it?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I have read bad stories about PayPal also.

OP
E
Reaction score
Yea, i understand why a lot of people are concerned about it. I have also been conned through PayPal, but they have protection from fraud. I got all my money back. =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.