Best mouse pad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24'' iMac 2.8 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 500 GB HD. 15.4'' MBP, 2.6 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 200GB HD, iPhone 8GB.
What do you think is the best mouse pad for mighty mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
I don't use one. The mighty mouse is pretty good on the surfaces I've used it on (wood desk, bed, leg aka jeans, and even my hand). Being an optical mouse, something plain wouldn't work well and something with a crazy design probably isn't the best choice either. Mouse Pads are mainly for ball mice, but if you really need one, just get a cheap one that has some sort of picture or design on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
A good mousing surface makes a difference whether you realize it or not. Even with a laser or optical mouse. A good mouse pad will let the mouse glide across the surface easier than just being on a desk.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
Alright, point taken, now that I think about it. What makes a good one though?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Try your local peecee store. A pad with a gel heel of the hand rest is just great and holds the hand in a p;osition avoiding RSI. Price here in Oz usually about AU$15.00.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.