VPN on Leopard

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am a newbie to mac, I have been looking around leopard for any signs of a vpn client. does anyone know if there is one? If not what is the solution for this?

I managed to find out how to RDP into a windows machine, but need to vpn to my office first. :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Choose Apple > System Preferences, and then click Network.

Click Add (+) at the bottom of the network connection services list, and then choose VPN from the Interface pop-up menu.
attachment.php

Choose what kind of VPN connection you want to set up from the VPN Type pop-up menu, depending on the network you are connecting to, and give the VPN service a name.

Enter the server address and the account name for the VPN connection.

Click Authentication Settings, and enter the user authentication information you were given by the network administrator.

After entering the user authentication information, click OK, and then click Connect.

Picture 2.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Did it work?

VPNs I connect to are by Cisco boxes. SO the apple supplied vpn connections never work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.