Being alerted whenever a site changes?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new 'round here, so I sincerely apologize if this thread is misplaced or seems irrelevant.

My problem is this:

I need to know whenever a certain website is updated. When I say updated I mean any change at all. Is there an application that would keep an eye on a site for me? How could I go about this?

Again, if this is misplaced, I'm really sorry, and hope an administrator could place it in the right area for me. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
OP
B
Reaction score
Thank you! That's a really great site. But is there a program that will do it 24/7 and alert anytime? That website is limited to an hour between checkups.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Thank you! That's a really great site. But is there a program that will do it 24/7 and alert anytime? That website is limited to an hour between checkups.

I'm curious, so pardon my asking... what site do you need to watch with such intent, that an hourly check isn't enough?

OP
B
Reaction score
I'm curious, so pardon my asking... what site do you need to watch with such intent, that an hourly check isn't enough?

Well, this is going to sound... lame.

And I'm overdoing it, I know. Feel free to criticize.

I happen to be a huge fan of the band Radiohead, and getting tickets to the upcoming North American tour should prove to be difficult (nearly impossible). So I must know whenever the "Tour Tickets" site is updated.

I know it probably sounds ridiculous.

Reaction score
I don't want to hijack this thread but is there a widget for iweb that sits on my site that will alert users who sign up when my site is updated?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.