please help me

Reaction score
please help me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need some help.
my macbook has a kernel panic and won't start i tried all the option on the apple support website for resetting my pram nvram pvm and smc but still i can't get it running is there anything you can suggest i could do to make the thing work before i give up and buy a new laptop with window!!!!!!!!!!,
maybe somebody knows a restart button inside the laptop because when i take the battery out and push the power button still nothing works i feel like i've been pushing control shift alt p r x for hours and it still dead

please help me.

thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
How about applecare? It seems serious enough for you to take it in for a checkup...

OP
M
Reaction score
yeah i would but im british and i brought my macbook in the states but now i've emigrated to greece and they don't have a apple mac store here the only one i europe is in london and i'm not going home til christmas. the worst or maybe the best thing is that i need it for work!

M

MacHeadCase

No Mac stores in Greece? Did you even look for any? I have a friend that owns one: AppleSeed Greece.

I'm sure if you take the time to look up Apple's website and look for retailers in Greece, you'll find some. Or call up Apple Care and ask them for the closest repair shop.

Surely something changed between the time it worked correctly and it went into a kernel panic?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.