Downloading on a Mac can anyone help me im new

jtm

Reaction score
Hi There,

basically i am new to macs due ti the fact that i was getting fed up with virus on windows etc, i have joined www.newsdemon.com as my friend told me they was best to join but that might of been for windows as at the time i was on windows and now he is away for a few weeks so i cant speak to him, all i need to know is how it works ? do i need unison in order to be able to download on a mac ? and can i download from nzbsrus ? as it has mac files on there ? and if so do i save file 1st from nzbsrus ? and then run it in unison ? or is there another way ? i am looking to download films, tv dramas and programs etc, or can i use that usenet that you recommended ? sorry for sounding like the thickest idiot on the planet, but just want to make sure i get it right ?

Reaction score
if you are just using newsgroups to read news and other current events then any newsgroups access will do, if you are using you newsgroup access to download copyrighted material, well, that is against forum rules and cannot be discussed here, although i am sure there are many other places you can find that information on the net, sorry...

edit - lets say you are using it legally, like I do, I go through usenet.com, i use they're cheapest plan, because I do not download, only browse through articles, and I use newsrover as my reader...

M

MacHeadCase

*Moved to proper forum*

Like was mentioned right above, I DO hope these are legal downloads... Just in case, maybe you've skipped the part of reading the forum rules?

4 - Illegal Activity: We choose to follow United States law in regard to what is permissible to be discussed here. Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums.

This also includes discussion of breaking the terms of software or hardware EULAs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.